Are you doing any of these?
- Starting a business
- Creating a new product or service
- Developing a logo for yourself or others
- Having trouble with a trade mark application
- Operating a business but not sure about trade marks
You need someone who knows trade marks.
Who enforces my trade mark rights?
How is a trade mark different from a business name?
What exactly is a trade mark, anyway? And why do I need one?
Am I infringing on someone else's trade mark rights?
What goods and services do I need a trade mark for?
What's the difference between the ™ and ® symbols?
How likely is my trade mark to be accepted?
How do I apply for a trade mark? Can someone do it for me?
Don’t have the answers? That’s okay. We do.
You know us, and we know trade marks. Get in touch today.
What can Canary do for you?
- Canary can apply for trade marks for you – just sit back and relax!
- Canary can get you the best shot at hassle-free trade mark acceptance
- Canary can help you understand trade marks – clear and simple
- Canary can advise you and help if you run into trade mark troubles
Why go with Canary?
- We’re small and friendly: a small business with that personal touch
- We’re affordable: we look to get you the best rights at the best value
- We’re not lawyers, but we’ve dealt with thousands of trade marks
- We tailor our advice to your industry, business and individual needs
- We educate you about trade marks along the way
We’re happy to chat before you hop on board. Say hello to Canary today.