Are you doing any of these?
- Starting a business
- Creating a new product or service
- Developing a logo for yourself or others
- Having trouble with a trade mark application
- Operating a business but not sure about trade marks
You need someone who knows trade marks.
What exactly is a trade mark, anyway? And why do I need one?
How do I apply for a trade mark? Can someone do it for me?
How likely is my trade mark to be accepted?
Who enforces my trade mark rights?
How is a trade mark different from a business name?
Am I infringing on someone else's trade mark rights?
What goods and services do I need a trade mark for?
What's the difference between the ™ and ® symbols?
Don’t have the answers? That’s okay. We do.
You know us, and we know trade marks. Get in touch today.
What can Canary do for you?
- Canary can apply for trade marks for you – just sit back and relax!
- Canary can get you the best shot at hassle-free trade mark acceptance
- Canary can help you understand trade marks – clear and simple
- Canary can advise you and help if you run into trade mark troubles
Why go with Canary?
- We’re small and friendly: a small business with that personal touch
- We’re affordable: we look to get you the best rights at the best value
- We’re not lawyers, but we’ve dealt with thousands of trade marks
- We tailor our advice to your industry, business and individual needs
- We educate you about trade marks along the way
We’re happy to chat before you hop on board. Say hello to Canary today.